The Triton Safeguard T100 Care is a thermostatic electric shower that was developed with occupational therapists and endorsed by RNIB for inclusive design. It is designed to be simple and easy to use, allowing independent safe showering.
The Safeguard Care Digilink is designed to optimise plug-and-play connectivity with digtal shower pumps, such as the Whale Instant Match.
The Safeguard Pumped Care enables the shower to be used in a low pressure system.
- Thermostatic control – constantly regulated temperature provides safe showering
- Adjustable timed shutdown
- Adjustable maximum temperature stop
- Provision for connecting to a shower waste pump
- Phased shutdown
- Large start/stop button
- Low pressure indicator
- Extended riser rail kit and hose with an additional bracket for ease of use
- Ergonomic rub-clean showerhead with 5 spray patterns
- Audible alert when the shower is started and stopped
- 2 year guarantee
- Cold mains suitable
- Power ratings - 8.5kW or 9.5kW
- Factory set maximum temperature stop 41°C to protect vulnerable users
The following models are available:
- Triton Safeguard Care 8.5kW
- Triton Safeguard Care 9.5kW
- Triton Safeguard Care Digilink 8.5kW
- Triton Safeguard Care Digilink 9.5kW
- Triton Safeguard Pumped Care 8.5kW