The Torridon range is our range of Rolling Access shower trays, designed to offer barrier-free level access. Available in 5 sizes. As with all our shower trays, the Torridon features a slip-resistant tread pattern which is kind on sensitive feet.
Our patented* slot & bond system has been specifically designed to interface the slip resistant flooring with the Torridon. This unique innovation provides a maintenance free join without compromising access to the tray.
With no lip and no bump, small wheeled shower chairs can glide smoothly from the floor to the Torridon tray and back again without encountering any obstacles.
- Unique slot & bond system holds vinyl floor captive to create barrier-free Rolling Access
- Attachable aluminium upstands accommodate both tiles and wall panels
- The Torridon 1765mm trays can be cut to allow the trays to be varied in length to suit alcove 3-wall installations
- Pre-drilled holes along the tray perimeter allow the Torridon shower tray to be anchored to the floor
- A proven slip resistant tread pattern which is kind on sensitive feet
Technical DetailsThe tray is available in the following sizes:
- 1000 x 1000 mm
- 1265 x 765 mm
- 1265 x 865 mm
- 1765 x 765 mm
- 1765 x 865 mm
*Patent No: GB 2463321 B