Self-supporting low access tray similar to the Thom, but with a waste position that’s offset on both axis, to guarantee a successful waste connection for those awkward installations.
- Attachable upstand for tiles and wall panels (makes trays left or right handed as required).
- Self-supporting platform minimises the bedding material required for simple installation.
- Offset waste allows tray to be rotated in the unlikely event of awkward joist or baton position.
The tray is available in the following size:
- 1200 x 700mm - Gully offset 90mm on both axis
- 1200 x 900mm - Gully offset 500mm (length) and 350mm (breadth) - Winter 2018